cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

What products can I use to set up a simple home network for practice purposes.Background info: I have some knowledge and mostly hands on training. I’m looking to build my fundamental knowledge. The system I work on at work has been set up and it has ...

ammyo53 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. I got a Cisco ASA 5515-x from ebay and it got plus license but I can't access 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.2 I have a switch where the gigabit cable is connected to it and another cable to mgmt port to my laptop. I didn't get a console cable but ...

I am currently trying to use an alias so i can type hostname in to ssh instead of remembering IP address. Does anyone know how to input this in a switch 9300. I have tried alias exec ssh (ip address) (hostname) and it does not work any help would be ...

Hey, we have a Solarwinds monitoring the memory and it´s showing as always more that 90%. But in the server prime memory is always less that 50%, we have tried deleting and adding back but the still the same.  We raise a ticket with solarwinds and th...

Prime solawinds.PNG Prime Memory.PNG

I am working on a script in EEM that uses regexp to return results regarding 4g signal strength and GPS coordinates on a IR829 router.This is the current script. event manager applet test7event noneaction 010 cli command "enable"action 020 cli comman...

kmd by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes