cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Is it possible to generate an alarm for especific Syslog Messges sent to Cisco Prime?Admin > Network > Notification and Action Settings > Syslog Automated ActionsHere is possible to send an email. But I would like to see the alarm in the Monitoring d...

Hi All,     Right now dot1dTpFdbPort(.1.3.6.1.2.1.17.4.3.1.2) OID is being used to find the mac address of the devices connected to a particular switch. It is being found out by passing the VLAN ID and dot1dTpFdbPort OID in the com...

JoLearns by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i miss the aaa and tacacs command order.Now i can access the nexus but i am not able to config.C2-BAL-NEXUS# sho run | i tacacsfeature tacacs+aaa group server tacacs+ ACS tacacs-server directed-request C2-BAL-NEXUS# sho run | i aaaaaa group server...

Hey,While trying to configure a new template (in this case NTP template) i'm not able to change template settings and getting the fields in grey (see image attached). does anyone knows why?Also if i already have an NTP server configured on my devices...

talmadari by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on a script that will make interface changes.  I am trying to do the following:1) save the output from the following command:  #show cdp nei detail | i Interface2) this will most likely give a list of interfaces some of which will be rep...

Hello! Could someone help me with my issue. Ncs wont start and its failing all the time. In ServerStatus.log i can see something like this: Exception in thread "main" org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with n...

Hi,we get an NCS Applience with 1.3 sw, and my first thing was to upgrade it to PI 2.0. The problem is that now the ncs service can't start, and i cant open the gui webpage. If i try to start the service, it says "This may take a few minutes..." but ...