cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I want to inject a text file that contains multiple routing tables by EEMPlease have an idea?example text file,ip route 1.2.3.1 4.3.2.1 255.255.255.255ip route 1.2.3.2 4.3.2.1 255.255.255.255ip route 1.2.3.3 4.3.2.1 55255255255ip route 1.2.3.4 4.3.2....

Hello all,We have Cisco Prime 2.0 Infrastructure and I would like to know how to remove certain interfaces from monitoring?  For example, I do not need monitoring on some ISDN and FXS/FXO ports.  I am receiving email alerts for ISDN channels going up...

Can anybody clarify for me the total size of an IP SLA packet? We are going to be using UDP Jitter probes, and the way I see it it should be like this - Setup - 52 byte control packet exchange to set up measurement phase, thenMeasurement-20 byte IP H...

Hello i am having this common issue with LMS. It states that ANI Server is down.C:\Program Files\CSCOpx\bin>pdshow ANIServer        Process= ANIServer        State  = Failed to run        Pid    = 0        RC     = -1        Signo  = 1073741823      ...

Hi,I deployed PI 2.0 and added devices into it. For one of devices, PI complains credential mismatch. Here are troubleshooting I have done,1. Double check credentails are identical.2. Delete and readd the device in device work center.Not sure if ther...

johnsonyu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does anyone have suggestions on which discovery settings are best for prime to schedule an auto discvery of the network weekly or daily?  Using the seeds IP's, it seems it might not capture all devicea accross the WAN.  I wanted to know if there i...

sndoye by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2811 that has a bad CF slot. I don't have a USB stick small enough (4GB is the smallest, unless it'll use it partitioned as a 2GB) to copy IOS to the 2811. Right now I'm trying to copy the IOS image via xmodem into DRAM and booting that way....

mzr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Besides a RW community string on Wired switches and routers in Prime Infrastructure, are there any other special configurations required (on the Wired switch or router side) in order for the templates to be deployed.Reason I'm asking is in my lab whe...

Rob Johnson by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Topology:Client <---> L2 <---> L3 <---> R1 <--- GRE ---> R2 <---> L3 <---> L2 <---> ClientThe L3 is used as gateway on each VLAN, and is therefor doing intervlan routing.VLAN topology on left side:VLAN 10 - Client - 10.10.1.xVLAN 20 - Server - 10.20....

Weeltin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have set up the following in a lab:Prime Infrastructure 2.0 (2.0.0.0.294)Cisco Secure ACS 5.4.0.46.0aWindows 2003 Domain Controller för AD AuthenticationGoal: Admin access to network devices requires Authentication via TACACS+ to ACS (-> Active ...

i.va by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card