cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

LMS 3.2 archive purge has not worked.  I have tried to run the job but purge for all devices fails.  Anyone know how or what I can do to jumpstart the purge?  TIA                

bm_5789 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Today I install Pi.My customer bought Pi in May, so it was license for Pi1.2 (L-PILMS42-100)Today Pi 1.2 is not available in Cisco download, so I downloaded and installed Pi-small_ova-1.3. I registered PAK on Cisco web site but now when I try to p...

jfafinski by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PI 2.0 Assurance

Prime Infrastructure User Guide p48 of 342 sais you set up Data Sources for Assurance at menu:Administration>System Settings>Data SourcesBut there is no Data Sources under System Settings. Does anybody know where that menu item rea...

Resolved! languages for SDN

I am very interested to pursue my carrier to SDN, I am good with Perl and PHP but I am not sure this languages useful for SDN. some say TCL or Phyton.  is there any one can advice me or direct me a good source to look at it.  thanks.

Dear All, I have installed CCP version 2.7 on Windows 7 32 bit machine. I was not able to make this working and keep getting the below error messages. [FaultEvent fault=[RPC Fault faultString="Send failed" faultCode="Client.Error.MessageSend" faultDe...

Hello,I am looking for a way to filter syslog on a router to only forward the below message to a syslog server:%SYS-5-CONFIG_I: Configured from console by consoleI dont want to see any of the other logs on the syslog server.Thanks for you help.