cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Im trying to make a script to find connected ports in vlan 1 and reset them. It should run when in IP SLA is trickert.But can't get it to work and im not quiet the programmer.Here what I have:event manager applet SHUTDOWNevent timer countdown time 10...

swapsakker by Level 1
  • 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, We have Cisco Nexus 7K acting as core/gateway for wireless ISP. and we are facing high latency and dropping to this 7K (only to SVI IP) but the traffic going through (traffic from client to internet for example) is working fine. But any traffi...

Hi guys, could you help me ? Do you have some idea ?I am trying to configure the Radius in my SW cisco (2960/3540), but doesn't work. That's the script I am using:----------------aaa new-model aaa authentication login default group radius local aaa a...

gabsnet by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, i have set up a vpn site to site lab. There are 3 sites on my lab. I configurated vpn for DC site and another sites. And how can i set up vpn for the other sites. In order to every site can access to each other. I used IPsec for this vpn site...

nkhoa4042 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello, all.  Running into an issue on a handful of routers (running IOS XE 16.09.08).Startup config has the following:snmp-server group PSB_V3Group v3 priv read PSBV3Read access 6snmp-server view PSBV3Read iso includedsnmp-server view PSBV3Read inter...

BTilford by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes