cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am configuring a wpa2 psk on a cisco controller using the OID (snmp set)1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.521.1.1.1.1.8When i do snmp walk for this OID i getSNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.9.9.521.1.1.1.1.8.2 = STRING: "*********"SNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.9.9.521.1.1.1.1.8...

mahiapkum by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Variable value

Hey ,I am new in EEM , so please help me out in one of my query .I am going through one of the script as below event manager applet SLAevent timer cron cron-entry "5 * * * *"event ipsla operation-id 10 reaction-type timeoutaction 10   if $_ipsla_con...

Resolved! EEM SNMPv3

Does EEM support SNMPv3? I have written some scripts that send snmp-traps from one router to another configured as an "snmp-server manager" but it looks like they only get sent as v2. I need to use v3 for IA reasons. If it doesn't support SNMPv3, is ...

Hello,I'm trying to upgrade a fresh installation of Prime LMS 4.2 to 4.2.4.I already download directly the upgrade files from cisco.com to the server, and unzip all the files to the localdisk. Directory of disk:/ 1198459265 Nov 11 2013 18:13:25  Cisc...

HelloScripting is really not my thing but I need a simple script which will effectively sit in the routers flash and do the following:conf tInterface range gix/0/x - xno power inlineIm sure it fairly simple but looking at EEM and TcL makes me think t...

Hi,We have noticed alarms being displayed on Cisco Prime Collaboration for endpoints that seem as if they are false.. Has anyone experienced this before?For example we have a Cisco C90 Codec that is displaying Microphone errors on inputs that are uti...

Dear all,After I launched the ncs cleanup function I got the following issue when clicking on a AP name for i.e. :There was an error while parsing and rendering the content. (Object # has no method 'getAttribute')Sometimes it is also :There was an er...

holzhirt1 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using this script to check high cpu util on switchevent manager applet high_cpuevent snmp oid 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.109.1.1.1.1.3.1 get-type exact entry-op gt entry-val "65" poll-interval 5 action 1.01 syslog msg "------HIGH CPU DETECTED----, CPU: ...