Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,   I have noticed something interesting . When one creates a username on an ASA for local authentication of VPN users, the user can SSH into the device.   I changed the user service type to remote-access only and changed the privilege to 0 but...

cisco8887 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I am trying to configure a static policy nat rule with port translation but I can't find any configuration example (only auto-nat examples which as far as I understand are based on source IPs only). HOST1 ------inside------ ASA --------outside--...

sulloas16 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IPS fail

hello all, I face a  problem when IPS fail all network behind it be not accessible, so how can I check capability of box to support both  1-hardware bypass. 2-software bypass.

When i Check Logs of My Firewall Policies i can see it by IP  , i want to see it by Username ?   I have External Radius Servers for Authentication    Which is integrated with My Domain  Can you help me with needed on the ASA

TSAL-FW01/act# sh run access-groupaccess-group OUTSIDE1_access_in in interface OUTSIDE1access-group OUTSIDE2_access_in in interface OUTSIDE2access-group INSIDE_access_in in interface INSIDEaccess-group TSAL_WAN1_access_in in interface TSAL_WAN1 TSAL...

Good Morning, not sure if this is the right commnunity....anyway.... We are looking for a possibility to allow our User Helpdesk to modify access-lists on our Cisco ASA based client VPN. I'm wondering if it is possible to add a local user to the ASA ...

idealo.de by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card