Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I have three web content filters (SOPHOS) I need to implement and I am looking for a little guidance with WCCP redirection.  I only need to redirect http/https traffic to the content filters.  From the reading I am doing the ACLs do not support port ...

hi I have recently upgraded ASA to 8.4 and found that ASDM is not working on it. I tried the latest ASDM version 7.1 still no luck.When I try to access ASA using IE...it just shows " Page can not be displayed "Following is the conf...

I purchased asa 5520 with AIP-SSM-20 last a few ago . I try to ping to IPS from ASDM as well as from management PC (I assigned IP as 192.168.1.5) but I can not access/ping to IPS modules ( 192.168.1.2 ) . Please see below info of "...

HelloI use Cisco ASA 5510 IOS 8.4I have cratd interfaces, access-list etc. but I can reach any adresses from inside to outside end vice versa.I don't use NAT (outside and inside have not mapped adresses).My config : Saved:ASA Version 8.4(4)1!hostname...

Hi Experts,Can we achive this :1. We have Two 3900 Router on the core layer which are terminated with one ISP on one Router and Secondary ISP on Second Router.2. Can we configure my ASA 5520 with Active/Standby termenating two IPS ...

Hello guys,I'm wondering if this is possible on an ASA.I know it is possible on a router (i think)Currently have a Outside interface with public address:interface GigabitEthernet0/0 nameif outside security-level 0 ip address 10.1.1.1 255.255.255.192 ...

JDMJeffy84 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have exisitng setup of router > ASA > unmanaged switch > LAN.  I want to setup 2nd ASA as failover with crossover cable but im stuck on how to 'share' the internet connection with the 2nd ASA.  Am i correct to think that both ASA's would need to...