Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi,I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me if there is a limit to the number of unique vpn connections a  pix 515 6.3 can terminate for the same local user account. So, basically will it work if 10 or 20 or even more users use the same loc...

I have a PIX506E (version 6.3(5)) that interfaces with our main network.  The main network contains our call manager (version 7).  Behind the PIX506E I have two networks.  One network is for the IP Phones and the other network is for the workstations...

Hello I would like to police the output from a web server.Requests are made from external to port 80 and I would like to limit what can be requested to 50Mb/s, however i'm not sure whether to put this setting on the outside on inside interface for po...

Hello,We are upgrading from an old Exchange 2003 server to Exchange 2007.  We are not a large organization so we're using a 2 server model, edge transport in the DMZ and all other functions on another server on the inside network.  During testing we ...

We have a functioning tunnel set up between two ASA5510s.  Traffic passes normally between the two.  Both ASAs are configured for aaa, ssh, and http access.  I can ping the outside ASA address of either ASA from the other's ASA, but neither ssh, nor ...

pootboy69 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a couple of Stratum 2 NTP servers I have to move out to our DMZ.  My problem is that the IP addresses they use are very well known and hard coded in appliances by many manufacturers.  Futher complicating matters the subnets they reside u...

Hi All,I have FWSM (version 6.1(2)F) on 6513 core switch. It's configured in routed mode without natting. I have enabled DHCP relay on it and it's working fine but I need to enable BOOTP also so I want to know if dhcp and bootp can work together or n...

Hi,I have problem with a IPS module on ASA. The IPS module hang up.When it's happened in ASA logs is fail connection error message  with a module.I must then turn off/on ASA to restore normal traffic. I have installed 8.3.2 software version and 6.3.3...

wkamil123 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does anyone know how to use WSUS Server in NAC Appliance. I can able to authenticate in the network with the clean access agent. But everytime I used the WSUS requirement it pass through from normal login role to temporarily role for remediation. ...

ralicaway by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card