Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! inline VLAN pair

While configuring VLAN pair in IDM, do the sequence of Vlan matter. For e.g. the values of 'VLAN A' and 'VLAN B' column title. Does it affect the direction of IDSM inspection or its immaterial

Hello,I have recently been monitoring our IPS sensors and see that one is usually always in a "critical" 99% load very frequently. Was there a recent update or something I should be aware of... Additionally, Our IPS alerts are up and down all the t...

I have a customer with a cisco pix 515. Is there a way to have 2 seperate configs on the pix and be able to quickly select which config you want to boot off of? My customer has been having problems lately with his primary ISP which happens to be the ...

lreger by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ROMMON Variable Settings: ADDRESS=172.16.X.X ---MANAGEMNET IP SERVER=172.16.x.x----TFTP SERVER IP GATEWAY=172.16.X.X -------MANAGEMNET IP PORT=Management0/0 VLAN=untagged IMAGE=IPS-K9-6.1-1-E1.pkg CONFIG= LINKTIMEOUT=20 PKTTIMEOUT=4 RETRY=2...

We have a requirement to purchase the Cisco CSS content switch and take advantage of the "sticky" function.Where would one put a CSS on the network, is it best to go on the DMZ or one of the internal vlans?

I have an 877W that I'm trying to configure IPS on, but I'm not seeing any traffic to it. It shows that it's dropping packets but it's not logging anything.This is strictly a test environment, and my question is what do I need to put on the inside in...

have an ips 4240 running software version 6.0(2).I used admin,operator,viewer and service accounts to login but nothing works.It tells me incorrect login.I set confreg 0*7 at rommon then boot the system.It allows me to change the password but as soo...

kolawole1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, How are you?I need to configure ASA 5505 as central point with static IP. I already saw "PIX/ASA 7.x PIX-to-PIX Dynamic-to-Static IPsec with NAT and VPN Client Configuration Example" guide.But the problem is when I use "isakmp key password a...

puggedo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I posted recenly because i was unable to connect via VPN i received very helpful replies and that issue is resolved however now that i cann connect via VPN it is painfully slow. something as simple as connecting to a ahre on a server takes forever or...

Jamesy281 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card