Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys,I've got a strange problem here - I activated IOS IPS on both internal and external interfaces in incoming direction and also had to run CBAC on the incoming direction of the external interface. The result of all these things is that the IPS ...

I am able to connect to my PIX 515e but after I am connected I can't ping across it. I try to ping the inside from a PC that I have directly connected to the outside. Here is the config file, hope this helps.MTBFirewall(config)# sh run: Saved:PIX V...

reeddavid by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have got a PIX 515E with the IOS version of 6.3(5)and got three interface which it was in use (for inside, outside and MPLS vpn)My requirement is to establish a new Leased line from the PIX to my customer point so i need to know there is any ch...

Hi,I have a ASA5510 at a main site who make the Internet access for remote site VPN (no split tunneling) and everything work fine. Now, I need to send all the VPN traffic to a L3 switch connected on the inside interface of the ASA (for NAC purpose) ...

hi:In a ASA 5520, I can route diferent traffic to the outside?I mean, if a VLAN is one it goes to the "outside" and for puntual IP's or VLAN the traffic it goes to the a sub-DMZ.Thanks. Regards

ehuarte by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can somebody explain to me how to configure this. If you have an ASA for your firewall and a user on your internal network has a VPN client where they connect to a remote server on the internet how to you allow IPSEC pass-through so the internal user...

Hello,I have configured an ASA 5510 at our data center. The problem I am facing is that in the network range of 0 to 255 there are servers with /24 masking and these are already routed by the router. I want to deploy the ASA firewall only to 6 of the...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: