Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Out company's network is INTERNET >><< (public id)ROUTER(public ip) >><<(public ip)PIX(public ip) >><< (public ip) ISA2004 (private ip)And i want to implement the VPN on ISA2004, what configuration should I do on PIX ?? Thanks.

When I try login to the cisco IDS sensor 4215 I write the correct login and password but it doesn't login me to the prompt , instead it asks again for the login after displaying the disclaimer.-----------------------------------------sensor login: ci...

tamer by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I am running a Pix 515 with 6.3 code. When the VPN Connection is established, the default gateway on the PC is the same as the IP Address on the PC. The VPN Connection is made on the Internet Line in and the Internet Traffic, would obviously be...

rwamstutz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several new ASA-5520 boxes. All are configured with version 7.06 (Cisco recomendation) and in active/standby configuration.The problem is that the ACLs seem to disapear. For example; I have an outside access list that have about 20 lines. Ever...

pbrown by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all!I'm used to config pix throuh telnet, but now I've only HTTPS access to it.How can I login to it? (what should I use for login and password)? I'm know only enable password, but don't know for sure pix hostname or any other things... There are ...

vpmorozov by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It seems that 1330 and other normalizer sigs are causing Cicso (and myself) some grief (as evident in CSCsc37875). I am wondering if I can just disable 1330 and all the subs entirely. I am seeing this sig (1330/14 in particular) fire alot. I set the ...

Dear All I have PIX 515E with 2 interfaces, I have 4 Public IP addresses I want to publish my exchange server from the internal network I am able to access it by the public IP from any where through the internet except from my internal network, I am ...

reagentom by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Is there any news as to when the bug with the TCP Hijack signatures will be fixed? According to forum posts from March, the bug CSCsd00877 in TCP Hijack signatures (3250,3251)is being addressed by Cisco.I'm having the exact same problem (excep...

DFiore by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to fix a connection timeout for a concrete rule. I know that I can modify the timeouts for all the connections (in the section Properties/Timeouts), but I don?t know if I can modify only for one connection.Thank you very muchBest RegardsNur...

Hi, I am having a problem with the inside interface of my failover pix. It is showing up/up on the pix and on the switch it is connected to. If I do a show arp, I can see the mac and ip ok. When i try to ping the ip from the switch however it does...