Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Does enyone know why there is a version 2.3i of CSPM for CSIDS and one for the firewall.my problem is that i have a network with pix and CSID to administer with CSPM and i don't want to have to stations to do it. how can i install the both version on...

ecaboor by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have PIX 6.0 with IPSec support. I have nat 0 statement with access lists between dmz and inside interface. Now, I want to introduce VPN client configuration. In order to do that, I need to have nat 0 statement. Is it possible to have more th...

Is it possible for the system administrator to configure the PIX in such a way that a certain set of users on the internal network who are duly authorized by the PIX to be able to access only one site (say, www.abc.com) while other users could get to...

kunalb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two sites with problems with the arp cache and the alias command.It seams like when I use pix 6.0(1) and the alias command it sometimes respond to an arp broadcast so the clients on the network get the pix mac adress and makes it inpossible fo...

The web server is on the DMZ zone,but inside user cann't access the web server,I try to use the alias command to solver this problem. alias (inside) 192.168.1.252 211.99.175.50 after doing so, when I ping our domain name I can see the domain name...

xiao0809 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pix 520 with 3 ports, at the DMZ there is a web server,I use the static command to allow outside user access the web server,To allow inside user access the web server correctly,I use the alias command to resolve the domain name to DMZ IP add...

xiao0809 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our MS Proxy 2.0 Server is sitting between our Internet router and our internal router. It appears that the proxy server is performing NAT and HTTP proxy services. How do we ascertain whether the proxy server is performing NAT, since we are not tha...

jsigman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible for PIX to filter the TCP/IP traffic while functioning as a bridge? To clarify, I have a client that uses Watchguard firewall. The firewall is setup where the outside and inside IP interfaces have the same IP address. Also, all client...

vcolla by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have Cisco Secure 2.6 and PIX firewall 5.1, we are unable to track logged in users inside the network (LAN)in cisco secure, However once user dials from outside to our network, he can be seen on logged in users in cisco secure, are we missing some...

kefah by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes