Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,Anybody here knows the directory path in the FMC for the connection event logs so that I can download the historical logs because I noticed in the FMC GUI particularly the Connection Events section, the historical logs are not showing.Thanks

I'm planning a firewall upgrade to two ASA5555-x appliances in HA failover from 9.4(4)5 to 9.6(3)1.  Traditionally, a direct upgrade like this would break zero downtime functionality, as you were required to upgrade between adjacent releases when cha...

We are looking to move a Data Center.  Not a pretty project, for sure...  The current Data Center Hosts make any form of monitoring of Bandwidth usage unreliable.  What is the best suggestion on Logging or monitoring the Traffic to/from our ASA devic...

InformzIT by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Configured the following on ASAv: object network LOCALhost <local private address> object network REMOTEhost <remote private address> nat (inside,outside) source static LOCAL LOCAL destination static REMOTE REMOTE no-proxy-arp access-list outside_cry...

S.U.H.E.L by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am in the process of reconfiguring all the outside access rules and NATs as we are migrating to a new public IP range. My question is about the best practice when configuring the NAT and access rules. I want to only use manual NATs. 1) Should th...

I'm just looking for information on the IOS zone based firewall in HA mode also running DMVPN and if its possible, supported and a good idea or not. I would prefer to use 2 HA break out firewalls for firewalling and DMVPN +internet on 2 ISRs dedicate...