Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,Can somebody help to understand our solution please?We have dedicated aggregation switch for SPAN, to aggregate access SPAN ports.1) How can I check that all access switches are SPAN properly? 2) Is local SPAN configuration correct or we mu...

Dear all,My name is HaiNT. Now, I am facing an issue related to firewall ASA communication as the attached picture. In that picture, it has two scenarios. I have to implement the network following scenario 1. I don't know to resolve the issue. Your s...

haintnsl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I would like to know if FTD can connect to a stack switch using port-channel? For example, FTD01 connects to Switch-1 and Switch-2 via port-channel and this Switches are stacked together.Thanks

Hi all,I have 4 Firepower devices: 2 FTD 2130 and 2 ASA5525x with Firepower module which are managed by FMC. All software are in 6.2.3.7 version. The problem is deployment time. While SFR modules take appx 4mins to deploy FTD HA Pair is deployment ne...

Hello, Pretty new to cisco, i believe my problem is firewall related, i'm having some strange issue on a 2960 running c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.153-3.M2.binThe configuration is pretty basic.I've got an ISP modem, the cisco 2960, another cisco 892 for ...

XavierSys by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have a doubt: We are trying to get all the "Access-list" in which an IP 192.1xx.xxx.xxx appears and we are not able to list them in the ASDM, but neither in CLI, it seems that when configuring the rules from the asdm appear as objects of this ...

SupportAC by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day. I have an ASA 5540 running 9.1 (7) 21 in the park for connecting remote users via AnyConnect (WebVPN). Since the CVE-2018-15388 vulnerability was recently rolled out, and this piece of hardware last year had EoL, the question arose whether ...