Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I attached a pic to help - don't have Visio. Let's say HQ router is head end router with all IPSEC configs for remote sites.  The circuit goes to another location (Provider in diagram) who handles the physical connections to the remote sites. So remo...

Hi All   Been asked to restore a configuration for a Cisco Threat Defence - 5508-X - locally managed unit. Long story short the customer has a working unit - with limited config - they would like to restore a config which they saved. The only backup ...

Shane'O by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have been handover an FTD 4140 HA setup. Can someone please explain why this FTD is showing interfaces only from Eth1/5-Eth1/8 ? Also, when I checked the PO 17 to see which interface its using, it didnt show any interface. How is this possible ...

Capture.PNG
damode by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So, I have a PIX 8.0 that I will have to perform password recovery on, and am not finding what I need. I have done pw recovery on other versions of PIX before using the "npXX.bin" files, and I found the following documentation for 8.0:http://www.cis...

jheckart by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All We have a Firepower Management Centre 2000 appliance (i.e. FS2000-K9) running 6.1.0.3 (build 57) software. Currently we have the FMC appliance managed via it's eth0 interface i.e. physical NIC "1". We have a request for the FMC appliance to be...