Optics and Optical Networking

Engage with peer and Cisco experts about pluggable optics (Optics) and optical transport networks (Optical Networking).
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello,I've tried to connect from Qlogic QLE 2462 fiber cart (on HP Z420) to switch Cisco 2960CG with SFP Transceiver GLC-SX-MM, but not success. I don't know anything about network but tried to solve problem via google search but it's really difficul...

ROM.png SAN.png Putty.png
Lesailes by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have any good training materials for this platform? Whether it be slideshows or anything of that nature. We have one at work and I've been asked to take ownership of the device but I've never worked on anything DWDM. Background: 9yrs Netw...

Hi.  I'm running into a weird situation installing 4 new C606R Chassis that are identical to each other in every way.  Same chassis, linecards, SFPs/QSPFs, IOS version, etc.  With 2 of them, everything is fine......  With the other two, I'm getting t...

Есть два узла 15454 M6 SW9.6.0. Загружена конфигурация через СТС. Включен канал UDC по OSC и работает. Основной канал 10Gb не включается. При просмотре сторон в СТС показивает что другая сторона не подключена. При создании соединения РРС видает ошибк...

image.png
Levko by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have 2 sites with multishelf chassis NCS2006-SA per site. They use ver 11.0 and Services are protected by Y cable. I created Y cable protection group and circuit for FC8G to test.  The problem is:- In both of sites, TX-Client port of Active...