Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Does any one know if this is as designed?When I hit the messages button on my Unity Express / CCMe system it prompts for User ID (phone extension ) and password. On my CCM and Unity system Unity received the phone extension and just asked for the ...

JeffG1 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone noticed that if you have a call park range, parking calls increments up trhough your range before starting over at the first number of your range?I could have sworn in prior versions or in my other implementations, it did not do this. You...

jcraven by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been searching for a consice setup guide start to finish to setup an SRST router with Callmanager 4.0. I am having confusion as to what software to load onto the router. I have a fully functional CME/CUE router, but dont want to use that, I am...

I have been trying to get the personal directory services working on 7960 phones. The service comes up on the phone, I can add names through the ccmuser site, but cannot pull them up on the phone. When I try to select the personal directory, nothing ...