Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear all,I am running voip between 2 locatoins over leased line of 64 k. The connecting routers are cisco 1751 series. They are using E & M ports directly connected to PBX board using RJ45 Straight cable. Last day, the leased line was down for the wh...

tushar47 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone run into this problem before? I have a 1760 set up as a MGCP gateway with T1-CAS to the PSTN. CM is 4.0.2. Outbound calls work fine but when I attempt and inbound call I just get silence on the PSTN phone. No busy or anything, Just silence. I...

jrhofman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In this scenario (please see find attached), is it true that:i) If subscriber went down at Japan, then all is normal. All JP phones will now registered with UK Publisher.ii) If data link on JP went down, then no changes can be made but all JP p...

cisco4me by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone run into problems with the 7970s dropping calls? We only have 3 of them and one user is complaining that at times she tries to resume a call that is on hold by another user who is sharing the same line and the call gets dropped when she tr...

mgerron by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently switched our codecs for our CallManager System and voice gateways from G.711 to G.729. After this change several users are complaining of some audio quality issues, mainly a little bit of cutout of conversations. I haven't changed a...

NPT_2 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors