Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have an Ata 186 with a fax machine installed i have configured the gateways etc and all looks very good. When i fax the end fax machine picks up the call. But nothing is printed.When a fax machine faxes me, the fax machine rings and answers but d...

k.mckay by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are integrating Unity 4.0 and CallPilot with VPIM and we are able to get messages from Unity to CallPilot, but not vice-versa. Is there a document out there to help with configuring the CallPilot side of things? It appears to possibly be an issu...

maslaga by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

4 call managers (3.3.3),1000 softphones, 2 device pools. approx 150 phones configured in the first device pool. Phones can be added but no additional users can log in. THis was built per the IP TEL design guide. I have seen max weights of 2 ( in the ...

miked by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For supporting a customer with voip callmangers we want to use a proxy server for separating the customer and our networks. A router is not enough security. Does someone have some experience with proxy server or other products?

tedstols by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just installed the Supervisor Desktop on a pc and I set an ID as a supervisor on my CRS Desktop Admin system. When I try to log in as supervisor it tells me invalid password. I can log into an Agent Desktop with this login but can't login as a Su...

by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes