Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have an existing IP Telephony remote site with a PRI running MGCP and a centralized CM in the home office. We have an analog line coming from the PSTN that we are going to attach via a FXO port on a 3640 router that we want to send to the CM and le...

HiI have setup with CCM 3.1 and Unity 3.x and IP phones present in the network . Unity 3.x is integrated with Active Directory and Exchange Server 2000 which is present in the domain . My requirement is it possible 1. To enable for some users alon...

sundarr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My customer wants to create 3 queues for billing, Credit and Emergency services, and one other queue "overflow" to backup for the 3 queues if no agents are available in one of the 3 queues.My questions are:1. For the 3 queues, do I need create 3 R...

ydpiao by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a softphone with the same DN as a 7960 (shared line) for one user. The user wants to use the softphone or the 7960, but not at the same time. Is there a way to have the softphone work with the same DN but not controll the 7960? Right now whe...

cairns-a by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes