Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

What are people doing to fight toll fraud with their CCM deployments?So far i'm blocking 1010 codes, blocking calls to some carribean area codes, trying to limit our out calling ability on voicemail ports to local calls only.I'm sure there are other ...

--begin ciscomoderator note-- The following post has been edited to remove potentially confidential information. Please refrain from posting confidential information on the site to reduce security risks to your network. -- end ciscomoderator note -- ...

jerake by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The environment is two unity 3.1.5 servers (primary/failover) with an "off-box" Exchange 2000 server used as VM only. Now we want to migrate users to the corporate Exchange 2000 mail server, which is in a different organization and domain. The user...

lkeefer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ICS 7750 set up with 2 PRI gateways using MGCP. When we look at the gateways themselves they show as being registered. When looking in CCM admin it shows the IP address of the gateway but registration is showing as unknown. I have checke...

Call Manager upgraded from V3.1.3a to V3.2.2c SPG. Ever since then there have been no CDRs written to the database.I've checked to see the CDR service parameter is still enabled and the CDR Insert service is running.Anything else to look at?

scoe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes