Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have a unity 3.14/exchange 2k/AD in one box running prefectly.we want to do a unity database and exchange message database restore test.Here is what we did and the problem we had:1. Installed a new unity server in a totally seperate Lan. It's al...

shouyisun by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2.4.6 Unity and if you look in the Default subscriber template, you will see and extension number in the transfer field (X1148). I found this because I am trying to add subcriber Ext 1148 and cannot. I can't delete the template ( can I?) and...

mgrainey by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When i send a message from Meridian Mail to Unity and listen to that message i hear the senders recorded name. In Unity in the delivery location page i have send senders recorded name checked. When i send a message from Unity to Meridian Mail i do no...

I am currently running Unity 3.14 in a failover environment, with Exchange 2000 off box. The clients are all outlook 2000, running on windows 2000. VMO is 3.13, and Call manager is 3.22c spEI've currently got the first 3 of 25 offices installed wit...

bdesser by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently running W2K, Exchange 5.5 and Unity 2.4.6.161 on the same server no with NO Unified Messages.Now am planning to move to a new server (hardware) running W2K, Exchange 5.5 and Unity 4.0 no Unified Messages. After all users have been move...

zcody by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm try to send messages from a unity server to another unity server on another domain, e-mail messages (SMTP messages) are working very well but when I try to use blind addressing the messages are not delivery... So when I run the Extension Ad...

jefforsi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having the following problems with unity;AvCiscoTsp device 11: Disconnected from CallManager 10.10.1.10. Component Miu: Thread 0x00000E44 had a Failure on Port 7 in Method CAvTSPAbstraction::Selsius_SetMWI()DESCRIPTION: HardFailure from lineDevS...

c-milan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a transmission link via fibre-optic b/w two states carrying 8E1s.I'm trying to bundle them together using multilink ppp.Did all the config on the routers at both ends, when i did a show run on the multilink interface, its s...

asaidu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes