Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is it possible to increase the timeout after leaving a message. Right now, it seems the system waits about 2 seconds of silence before it executes the "after message - say goodbye" call handler. Is it possible to increase that to say 4 seconds? Th...

sarrick by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have two of my remote office configure for VoFR using a MC3810 connected to a Mitel PBX. For cost reason only I planned to set a up a Point to Point T1 connection to on of the branches eliminating the frame-relay connecton. I was working...

I have set up a 2650 to do transcoding and conference. I followed the documentation and the conference works. The transcoder does not. I have an IP phone on the WAN that needs to call a G711 icd port on the LAN. When I call from the WAN phone the...

cairns-a by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have Unity 3.1.5 integrated with CM 3.1.Requirement-When somebody calls from outside & if the extension is busy or ring no answer he should listen to a greeting "Extension you are trying ....please press 0 for operator or 1 to leave a voice mail"(...

k.ms by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have the following network config:2 RADIUS serversAS 5400 gateway7206 VXRVoIP calls are supposed to route through this network (IP-IP, IP-PSTN). We need to capture call details for all such calls for billing purposes. There are 3 types of custome...

netprosys by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes