Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is there any reason why a person could not install the CallManager Software via teminal services? Say on a Compaq server that has had CallManager Cd#1 and Cd#4 installed. At this point I have the cisco version of MS 2000 server. I attempted to instal...

We have a TAPI application (a Goldmine TAPI client) trying to use commas as pause characters "," to autodial numbers for our telecounseling center. The call manager does not appear to like "," as a pause character - I noticed through some testing th...

Hi,Users are complaining the call waiting tone is not loud enough and if they are not looking at the phone they don't realize there is a waiting call. Does anyone know if there is something i can do to make the tone louder or at least to play it mor...

marinaibm by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I recently had a damaged USB dongle replaced, and prior to the damage, I created about 100 voice mail users + 8 sessions in Unity for users. Naturally, it reverted back to the defaulted value of 10 voice mail uers + 2 sessionswhen I had it r...

seanwy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I setup a call handler yesterday to act as an auto attendant and with the help of this forum it is working well. The only issue is when i forward to this extension 4444 at the end of the day from the main number, i get "hello Unity messaging,from a t...

m.hedberg by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes