Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I know you can put multiple auto attendants on one box and have call routing send by number.. ..For instance if I have 4 different COS,with different templates...essentially a different company. and In EX2k I have different Storage groups for each c...

jones_amy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , now i'm using AAA server to capture CDR from Gatekeeper. I manage to capture CDR from the Gatekeeper, but is different from Gateway CDR. The CDR from Gatekeeper since like no information of timestamp on call set up and disconnected. May i know i...

c.cl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been trying with 3 different PRI Providers here locally to get CallerID Name Working. Couple Questions.I know AVVID gateways require the Name Field to be in the Display IE Field and not the Facility IE Field. Is there ANY way to make The gateway...

jjfrelin by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using a CCM 3.1.3 and a ATA-186 with SCCP software.And i am using just 1 port of the ATA-186.The first line is working fine but the second gets an auto-registered DN from the CCM. I want to disable this line because i don't use it.Does anyone kn...

mvanterve by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I would like to split my 30 channels of my E1, 10 for origination and 20 for termination. I have an AS5300. Can someone send me the configuration to do that. ?Thanks

gviera by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes