Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I get an error from Microsoft Message Queuing saying it cannot join the local domain. I have tried removing and reinstalling message queueing. It starts up with no errors until I reboot the server, then the same message comes back.Anyone have any i...

pmccloud by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I go under servies on our phones, it lists the services that the user is subscribed to. But when I try to select one of those services, it says host not found. Sometimes there is a long delay before this message sometimes there isn't. It is a...

pmccloud by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Unity 3.1(3)a installation that ran fine from setup for three weeks. Upon restart of the box the instance will not start. I take that back, I got it to come back up, but to test the stability, i restarted again and It won't come up. I rec...

jmitchell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Everytime, whenever I have a voice stream between my CCM and my public PSTN gateway, when there is a disconnect initiated from the public source, it seems like that the disconnect message is received by my public PSTN gateway but somehow is not send ...

tj6512 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes