Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Users are moving 7935 IP Conference Stations around the building. Since they don't support Voice VLANs they aren't working unless the port is hardcoded to acces vlan 2. Only Voice VLAN 2 has DHCP Option 150 setup.Anyone know when 7935s will support...

jraarons by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have one question, we use a mgcp gateway with ccm3.2 is it possible to prepend a "0" to the incoming calling number on the callmanager and if how ;-)We made it with a translation pattern but it works only if there´s really a translation ...a...

agr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a building with a non-powered cisco cat switch - and only three phones i the whole building - one of them is a public wall-mounted phone and as a result highly awkward to us a power cube on - besides the powered patch panel - are there any pl...

Hello,I am having a problem with Caller ID, when placing calls outside the network to the PSTN the caller ID seems to be advertised as the trunk ID we have 2 PRIs in a trunk group. I have set all the variables so that the CallManager sends the proper...

r.earle by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed unity 3.1.3 with exchange 2000.I am having some problems with the server i would like to change the server.I would like to know is there any tool that will remove all the information about previous unity on Active directory.or will ...