Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I had to reinstall my Unity Sever. I finished the installation and I tried to add the suscribers by import existing Exchange option. But I do not see the users I must add. It looks like that my Exchange Server thinks that the users are just confi...

m.milano by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For a given call handler, can the caller input section be defined differently for the standard and closed greeting? For instance, I wanted the callers calling in after hours to be able to press 1 for the Security Guard subscriber. During the day I ...

mfontenot by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new 3.1 installation of Unity with Japanese Language pack. Exchange2000 and MSDE installed on the one box. <br><br>All seems OK except for the All Subscirbers DL. When I add a user an error is displayed stating that the new user couldn't be ...

ceverett by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

May I ask several problems for a Unity 3.1.3. <br><br>Question 1:<br>When the 3rd digit of caller ID equals 0, this digit will be trimmed off when entering Unity. Is there any solution to solve?<br><br><br>Question 2:<br>A variable delay for VMO an...

dhcchan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,<br><br>I was reading the Cisco Unity Troubleshooting Guide and it referenced the ToolsDepot.exe as a way to adjust WaveGain stuff. We have Unity 3.1.2b installed and I can't seem to find this tool. <br><br>Here is why I want to use it. This was...

tmead by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I just installed the C1750 with fXS, running about 3 months, we found that when we make a call to remote, which is soundless, we add global command1) call rsvp sync2) voice call send alert3) voice rty send receeverything seems Normal, but...

khchiang by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there any "dashboard" real time at a glance packages for VoIP gateways? I am looking for software functionality that polls active call info and call history from a VoIP gateway and presents it in a dashboard view with the following:busy hourActi...

tmoffett by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is a repost of a question asked a little while ago. Thought I'd give it one more try in the forum to see if anyone can share their opinions. If not, the spam stops here :)In lab testing a while back, I noticed a strange quirk that I wanted to ...

abertram by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes