Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am preparing to introduce our first Exchange 2000 server and am planning to upgrade from Unity 2.46 to 3.12c/3.13 at about the same time.<br>Are there any problems if we install a two way ADC from NT4,Ex5.5 to W2k Active Directory or any thing I ne...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I apologize if this question has been asked and answered before:<br><br>Is it possible to delete a single subscribers mailbox through the Unity System Administration Page? Not a bulk delete of all mail boxes but for example, a secretary is no longer ...

gmen667 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can I set up mailbox storage ? Our requirement for every user is 15 minutes. Where can I configure this? If there is a way,can I set up this under a group or COS, so that I don't have to define this for every user one by one?<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup message notification for voice mail messages. I setup my cell phone under phone 2 and made sure it was enabled. I ran the Subscriber Message Activity and In the dialout number it's showing N/A. <br><br>Any Ideas<br><br>Thanks<br><br>Greg...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NT40<br>EX5.5<br>Unity 3.1x<br>There is site A and Site B. There is a BDC in site A. Sites are connected via T1.<br>In site B there is an Email Exchange and Unity Box off of BDC in site A.(Unified Messaging)<br>Users are logged on to the network. Whe...

spoure by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hy<br>We have installed unity(2.4.6) VM System from Cisco.<br>The Unity is connected to the a Exchange Server Site CH.<br>The Exchange Server Farm contains about 20 Exchange Sites World Wide. We want to implement no a office in Spain, but the Problem...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello <br><br>Is there anyway to use a csv or bulk edit to add an alternative extension to all users in a site. I have to do this in about 3 weeks time to a site with 250 users and i don't fancy putting all 250 alternative extensions in manually.<br>...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes