Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We just got Unity 2.4.5 with ActiveFax LF6.5 installed last week. Couple of questions:<br><br>1) Where can I get the install for the Outlook Forms for lightning fax? <br><br>2) The CSID for all outgoing faxes says: Your Company Name. I Set up our ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Wanted to see if there are any new methods in 3.1 for transferring a caller directly into voice mail. I have a customer whose operators are having heartburn over the process of calling unity, dialing subscriber #2, transfer, etc. Is there a stream-...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some VM only users set up on Unity 3.1. However, when the user access's the VM port to enter his ID, he gets the message, "not a valid ID". Unity is installed on one box, and is using the existing Exchange server at the site. Could this be a T...

jsab by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,<br> My customer is currently a Exchange 2000 as mail server and Outlook 2000 for mail client. All users will download their e-mail by the use of pst. Now they want to have UM for all users, but the problem is how I can make those voice message...

dhcchan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unity 2.4.6. Exchange help says I can change the default limits in the General section of the Private Information Store. I can't figure out how to navigate to these properties. Help is appreciated, thanks.<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes