Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am running Unity 3.0(2), with Exchange 5.5 installed on an NT 4.0 box. When I try to add an existing exchange subscriber, when I search for a user, I get two runtime errors: line 1045, expected ';' and line 2632, object expected. I can add a new ...

pmccloud by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two sites that want to run VOIP. Main site is a 2610 with a FXO card, the remote site is a 1751 with a FXO card. Each location has a PBX( key system). The question I have will this work and what kind of configuration I need to site-up. Also ea...

I want to configure an AS5300 with H323 Slow connect.I've tried with the configuretion that I found at cisco.com, but may be it is lacking something else. The gateway is using H323 fast connect.call rsvp-sync!interface fastethernet0...ip rsvp bandwid...

salata by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can any body suggest, what exactly the relation is between MP fragmentaion and when using VoIP on ISDN channels. Is any information available on this topic any where in the web. Also I have a doubt on what should be the min number of bytes in a pa...

keviv22 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, my name is Alexandre and I've been work withCisco router for the past two years.I configured a lot of VOIP and VOFR and manyVPN connections with 3DES.Recently I got a problem:Imagine the following situation:I have two routers in different places ...

azago by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,<br><br> I have a 2.4.6 Unity box at 'Site A', with a CCM 3.1.2c cluster, and a 'Site B' also with a 3.1.2c cluster, with no Unity. The CCM clusters are connected via Inter Cluster Trunks.<br><br> We are trying to bring the second cluster o...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When running an Outbilling report, one of the column headings is Result, and under that it says for each entry Connect. If Unity fails to connect, will it state that under the heading or simply not make an entry? The reason that this has cropped up...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes