Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

After 3.0(3) upgrade, are now getting error messages when resetting users phone passwords through the admin page.<br><br>Previously it was possible to reset a users phone password to 12345 and check the 'user must change password at next login' box. ...

cgoulder by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When installing 3.1(2) we are having difficulty getting the AvCsMgr to start. It looks like it initializes properly but then we receive an error:<br><br>"An attempt to access Exchange Private Store has failed: 8004011c. The MAPI subsystem return the ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,<br><br>I would like to find out why after listening to a voice mail, the Cisco IP phone still shows that I've got voice mail & the MWI still turns on. I did not choose any options, just listen then end the call. Thank you for your help.<br...

skkwok by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need clarification.Queuing strategy becomes one of the most important parts in QoS implementations.Correct me please if I am wrong:“LLQ” – support only VoIP on serial links and ATM“LLQ for FR” supports VoIP and VoFR on Frame Relay Networks.As I under...

Hi,I have 2 sites connected via a leased line.This first site (SITE A) is equipped with FXS ports connected to the PBX. the second site (SITE B) has FXO ports connected to the PSTN.The purpose of having the setup was to allow users in SITE A to call ...

Unity 3.1(2) on Win2k box. Just voicemail, no email. With an NEC2000IVS2 switch.<br><br>Does Unity have to be a primary domain controller? When our vendor installed the system it was not connected to the network and they didn't tell us it was config...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes