Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Can anyone tell me how to check to see how many active voicemail ports are being used. We are experiencing occassional busy signals when trying to access voicemail and I think it may be the number of active users, but I can't figure out how to check...

mreamy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My customer wishes to implement connectivity from PSTN to 6608 blade on 6506 swicth .But this can be done only after 6608 homologation in Israel (it will take about a month ).The temporary solution is a 3662 with HDV adapter (Several ISDN-PRI port...

marinaibm by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our Personal Assistant 1.2.3 won't look up entries in user's personal address book. This is a new installation, this feature hasn't worked yet. This is true for all users. The message I get when I ask to call a person by name is: "Extension 012, is t...

bphelps by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in the process of implementing VoIP in my 512Kbps leased line between two of my offices. I need 12 Concurrent Voice sessions shoud be there between these two offices. If i select 2 Slot voice network module add 2 Voice e/m - Connecting to PABX -...

nmgopi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a Problem with a Cisco 2621 and VIC-2BRI-S/T-TE, IOS 12.1(5)T.During the Bootsequence display this errormessage:00:00:25: BRI1/0 : Unexpected indication (18) in f3 codeCan this be the reason while we can't make a Outgoing-Call to PSTN (B...

fiuliano by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some 7960 phones which use to workwith our SIP proxy server. A Call Manager ison the same network. After upgrading the CallManager to version 3.1(2c) I notice that new skinny phones which I wish to convert to SIPno longer work. On my SIP serv...

blairs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have seen a bunch of conversations regarding echo and the 6608-T1 module. I am having the same issue regarding first 2 seconds echo until the ECANs converge. Question) Is there a way to "optimize" to lessen the effect of echo as the ECANs converge...

dgauthier by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes