Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am trying to creat a new user account. When I try to import the users existing exchange account, it is not there. I have confirmed in exchange admin that the account exists, and I can't see anything obviously different between that account, and o...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi<br><br>Is there any way to have the MWI light function for the second line appearance on a phone rather than the first? I have a situation where a secretary's phone has two lines. The first is the main incoming line and the second is her private...

baryonyx by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried to leave a voice message to a Internet Subscriber user which is located in a different organisation. Since I've assocaited a SMTP email address to this Internet Subscriber user, so the voice message can be sent to this user through email. Aft...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CCM 3.1.1 installed.I configured the extension mobility as decribe in the manual.When I try to make a login on the ipphone I reveive the login page, I fill it but nothing append.I search in the trace of the CRA engine, I found this :83: oct 07 00:24:...

afumal by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Recently, we upgraded from 3.0(9) to 3.1(2c), everything looks fine so far, but there is one problem in IP Phone 7960. When I hit the "directory" button, it shows "Host not found", usually will show "missing call", "receieved call" and "place...

kennethh by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes