Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Ever since one of the later 3.0(1) builds, our remote /web/sa/ web pages do not allow successful clicking in the left-nav bar of level 2 pages (ie you can click in the left pane of the root page, but under subscribers if you try to click on "Account"...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Running CCM 3.1(2c). Phone load is P00303010102. Using DT24+. Before upgrading, I was running CCM 3.0(11) with absolutly NO problems. I checked the caveats/release notes and nothing is jumping out at me. HELP! Now I get echo, crackling, and just all-...

A customer is complaining that when you call to a subscriber mailbox, you are prompted to either hang up or hold for more options after leaving a message. Well you hold and hold but no options will be announced unless you somehow know to press #. I...

mwheinz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

>Is there a way to assign an order to the use of the PRIs in a 5300?>I would like inbound calls to start at say the lowest port,>and outbound calls start at the highest port....>this 5300 is used primarily for PSTN termination of voip calls,>but the ...