Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I get no rinback tone when calling to the PSTN from Analog Phone connected to ATA186. I am using CallManager 3.1(1) and Catalyst 6500 (MGCP) with E1. I get ringback tone when I call an IP phone. The ATA186 is configured as a H.323 client on the CC...

vidirk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have Unity 2.3.6 on one NT box and Exchange 5.5 on another. I've noticed that when a client uses Outlook 2000 and they install the ViewMail software, they receive a "macro warning" upon opening Outlook. The warning just 'flashes' on the screen f...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was reading about setting up a second Unity server for backup in Unity 2.4.6 Release Notes. <br><br>1. Is this backup Unity server an automatic, immediate failover when the primary Unity server goes down for some reason?<br><br>2. Can I setup a un...

kimberly by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer with 2.46.102ML in a voice mail config.<br><br>When the subscribers mailbox is full they get a message when they login "System is temporarily unavailable" when I would expect the message to be "your mailbox is full - please delete a...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here's an odd one.<br><br>I've got a 7000 user enterprise, with 5 Exchange servers, not including the Unity box. <br><br>I just discovered that there were two mailboxes for the same user: Marge Hunt and Midge Hunt. I merged all the mail into Marge Hu...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need my Unity subscribers to have the same username etc in NT and Exchange as my Call Manager users. Unfortunately my unity users were created first with first initial and last name, call manager users were created later with full first name and s...

tlw by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes