Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

After importing users into exchange, I cannot access the SAWeb interface using ANY account. The message I get is that the account does not have an associated Untiy subscriber. Any help would be appreciated.<br><br>

sarrick by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My customer wants to install Unity software on a Cisco recommended server (component system) but we have not received the dongle key yet so is it required to install the dongle in that server ? or we just need to register the software for activation ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Call VM pilot, get greeting, ask to enter password. Lose audio, followed by incorrect password. Only receive 50% of audio. Any help or guide would by highly appreciated.<br><br>Thank you.<br><br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was looking through event viewer for some information and . . . what is this event? I don't recognize any of the names, etc. Could someone explain (see below)?<br><br>==========<br>Event Type: Information<br>Event Source: AvTTS_MC<br>Event Category...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for documentation about changing the passwords on the Unity Server. It was installed using the admin account. Being my first install I wasn't thinking too clearly on the ramifications of using this account. <br><br>I am assuming that I w...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We want to make working ATA 186 in LAN with unreal IP's, 192.168.0.0/24 . It will made registration with Cisco Gatekeeper located outside LAN with real IP's.We have Socks5 server and Proxy running on LAN,how to make working ATA 186 with Gatekeeper...

xvoip by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on a brand new Unity install. Voicemail seems to be working fine for calls transferred or dialed internally. If an outside call comes in to the receptionist and she transfers it to someone who is not at their desk, the FNA sends it to ...

KaniaJoe by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes