Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a need to forward an extension to an 800 service after hours. The phone can successfully forward to a local or long distance number, just not an 800 number. However, you can call the 800 number direct from the phone, you just can't forward t...

jscofield by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client running CM 3.1. I have changed the Display (internal caller id) on the line for a new users name. When this phone dials another extension the call id works fine. However when another line dials this dn it shows the old user's name. Wh...

kc4ixi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I integrated my CCM with AD over the weekend and it is quite slow. I've got two guesses as to the reason. 1)That's just the way it is or 2) It's because I'm going across my vlans from my voice to my regular network. If it's the latter, what does anyo...

Hello,we have sometime CiscoIPPHoneError #6 when pushing to IP Phone and have had this error each time on a 7961. This error is not documented by Cisco even in Cisco IP Phone Services Application Development Notes v5.0.Do you have the same issue ? Do...

jmlacoste by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need some help for this problemI have a 1751V wit CCME and a 7940 and a ISDN VICThe telephone line is a ISDN with 2 subscriber numberI have a isdn faxSO.... that is the correct ios configuration for obtain:1) the 1751V (and the 7940) answer ONLY...

gpetro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes