Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Your Exclusive Ask me Anything webinar on the Migration of your Hyperconverged Solution has landed! Coordinated by our colleagues in the Insider Advocates team and to support customers here in the Cisco Community, Champions, and the Insider Advocat...

Hi All,If i am using HSRP on SVI's in VPC environment. Both would be active - active in VPC that i know.But what would if i manually shut down the one peer device SVI(Suppose Primary Switch) HSRP SVI. Because from downhost prespective both link is UP...

Hi, My Data Center have two N5k5-48UP connected together by a twinax 10G in port Ethernet1/32 with port-channel 32 in VPC. But with more ports needs to connect more servers, N5k5-48UP has to be replaced by N5k5-96UP. As the peer-link is made in the p...

We are in the final stages of a datacenter rebuild and I was wondering if we could use the QSFP-H40G-AOC15M  to connect the 2348UPQ fex to a 5600 nexus switch? If not what could we use to interconnect the fex and switch as they are about 30 - 40 ft a...

We are implementing a LogRythm device and need to send syslog messages to it at the informational level "6"However some of our devices we already have syslog devices collecting traps at the debugging level. Is there a way to just tell a device to log...

Hi All, I'm wondering if anyone knows what the maximum amount of vPC's are able to be configured on a Nexus 5010 switch running NX-OS 5.0(3)N1(1b)? I know that the maximum FEX limit is 12 - that is clearly stated in the Nexus 5000 config limits docum...

matthewha by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a configuration that is used on our existing C6513 10G ports and would like to ensure the configuration on the new C6807 10G ports will use the same queuing strategy.  The upstream device is a 6509E with a 6708 10G card that already has some ...

k-hutton by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just wondering if anyone else is looking into the Integrated Management Controller Supervisor (IMC Supervisor) software to monitor their Cisco servers and send alerts? (Similar to Dell Open Manage).  Even with being version 1.0, i was intrigued. Howe...

kurtz by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes