Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

I have M1 48-port RJ-45 module and F2e 48-port SFP module in a 7K chassis. I like to have the ports from the two modules in the same OTV VDC (M1 ports for join interface and F2e ports for internal interface). Is NX-OS 6.2 the minimum to support M1 an...

Hello all,I have 6500 where all my datacenter vlans  are aggregated. The 6500 switch has a L3 connection with my ASR 1002. I want to extend my vlan to remore location where there is another ASR 1002 and a 6500. Is this possible to do this using OTV b...

Hi Experts,Does OTV work over IPsec tunnels? We have a requirement to configure OTV over IPsec, OTV works fine over GRE tunnels without IPsec, when we apply the IPsec the OTV goes down...Anyone tried OTV over IPsec before? Any specific configuration ...

Hi Guys,When configuring radius on Nexus 7K i get following  error...Which is a bit weird.radius-server host <IP> key 0 <key> auth-port 1645 acct-port 1646 authentication accounting aaa group server radius RadServer    server <IP>    source-interface...

niterid3r by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am not able to save config on N7K and getting following error.        core#       copy run startConfiguration update aborted: startup-config lock in progress, cannot start cfg actionLog:2013 Nov 13 15:22:33 core %SYSMGR-3-CFGWRITE_FAILED: Config...

We are about to implement N7K in the data center and we have two ideas. Is there any gottcha with these designs.               VDC - Core                                        VDC-Core                        |                     ...

ersquire by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working with a customer that will utilize OTV over a dedicated 10G Ethernet fiber link between their two data centers. They also have an MPLS connection at the two data centers. They have 2 N7Ks with 1 M2 in each N7K at their main data center an...