Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi,I have some Nexus 7000 with FET-10G with xcvrInval statusEth7/33          N5k-S1-3T-1/3   xcvrInval trunk     auto    auto    Fabric Exteand some other FET-10G with notconn statusEth7/8           FEX-101         notconnec 1         auto    auto   ...

Hello guys. I hope on the correct Forum area here.Anyway I'm just starting to learn about ESXi and VM Workstation. A colleague of mine has helped me set up a CUCM v8.5 and Unity cluster using ESXi and vSphere. For those virtual machines he has used a...

Hi,Please see diagram attached.We need to connect two datacentres and run OTV .two 10 g links between datacentres are dark fiber and configured in Layer 3 port channel ahd also a OTV  join interface.due to some requiremnets OTV vdc has vPC running be...

Hi,We have an IPTV solution where multicast source and receivers are on the same vlan. The stream is not working when it passes through nexus 7K switches. We connected the source and receivers are on the same module of one nexus 7K but still the set ...

hello experts,Just I have a quesiton, and much apprecicate if you can  provide the answer.my question is; what is IP Planning / Operation department in GSM or SP companies?thanks a lot in advance.