Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Your Exclusive Ask me Anything webinar on the Migration of your Hyperconverged Solution has landed! Coordinated by our colleagues in the Insider Advocates team and to support customers here in the Cisco Community, Champions, and the Insider Advocat...

Is SFP-GE-T supported on the 5548UP?  And can one run it at 100BaseT speed?  Or only at 1000baseT?The SFP appears to support 100baseT,  but is there a restriction on the 5548UP?Brian Holmes Verizon Enterprise for Chrysler       

Resolved! Strange script

Hi there:I have a N7K that has a strange behaviour for meWhen I connect to console after the welcome message a command is executed In my case is 'terminal color':User Access VerificationN7K1 login: adminPassword:Cisco Nexus Operating System (NX-OS) S...

a.giorgi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have M1 48-port RJ-45 module and F2e 48-port SFP module in a 7K chassis. I like to have the ports from the two modules in the same OTV VDC (M1 ports for join interface and F2e ports for internal interface). Is NX-OS 6.2 the minimum to support M1 an...

Hello all,I have 6500 where all my datacenter vlans  are aggregated. The 6500 switch has a L3 connection with my ASR 1002. I want to extend my vlan to remore location where there is another ASR 1002 and a 6500. Is this possible to do this using OTV b...