Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Guyz please correct me if im wrong ,  i have 2 x Nexus7k and lets say 1 3750 switch now i need to have them connected and have vPC enabled also  inter-vlan routing for VLAN10 on both Nexus switchs as follow :- Nexus SW1--------2x10G-----Nexus SW2    ...

Resolved! Moving head DC

Hiseeking for design assistance and moving to the latest available hardware to cope with business growth. New design should Cover redundancy, growth, security and simplifying Management.our current infrastructure comprises of 6506 as core + distribut...

Hi,I am havng trouble finding out on what platforms or software versions/feature licenses EVN is supported on. Specifically for Nexus 7010 and 6500 SUP720-3B?  Are they even supported on these platforms yet and does anyone know if they will be?Thank ...

Hi Guys,Deploying a pair of Nexus 5548UPs in the next few weeks and was wondering what NX-OS is recommended and stable.The switches will have the following functions:- Core switching- Native FC and FCoE- vPC- Layer 3 routing (L3 Daughter board instal...

zykobot by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I get sfpInvalid when inserting a FET-10G in a Nexus 2232. I've inserted several FET's in several ports, same error on all ports. Output;nx-d12-01# sh int eth115/1/5 transceiver details Ethernet115/1/5    transceiver is present    type is Fabric Exte...

bvj197222 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes