Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi!I doubted that there is no command "format" in N5K since i want to move a license file from my USB and when i plugged it, N5K didn't accept and keep said that i need to format my USB stick. But there is no "format" command. so, how can use this US...

zterilized by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Given that there aren't many difference between the TM and TM-E Switches https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2210652 . Can someone confirm if the TM-E is a supported FEX switch with Nexus 7k M1 or M2 Line Cards. Also Curious if dual connected FEX ...

Hello guys,I am experiencing very strange problem. I have a few 1000Base-T SFPs plugged into M2 card. However, for some reason I am getting this:# show int ethernet 6/19 - 22 briefEth6/19       --      eth  routed down      Transceiver speed does no ...

I have two vNICs on a UCS ESXi host, with vNIC-A pinned to FI-A, and vNIC-B pinned to FI-B. Enable failover is checked for vNIC-A. From FI-A, I have two discreet uplinks, and vNIC-A is dynamically pinned to an uplink. Let's say vNIC-A is pinned to Up...

ksarin123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI'm trying to connect an HP Blade server with an N2K-B22HP-P to our Nexus 7004 but it stays in de download mode.# sh fex  FEX         FEX           FEX                       FEXNumber    Description      State            Model            Serial-...

netwerkbh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes