Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi All I want to create mac filter to filer mac address on n5k, but it not workable, please help. Below the my configuration, mac access-list filter_TRAFFIC   10 deny 0001.aaaa.aaaa 0000.0000.0000 any  20 deny any 0001.aaaa.aaaa 0000.0000.0000  30 ...

I found this document floating around internally and I didn't see anything marked confidential, so I'm going to share ... information wants to be free :-)It's a guide that is rather helpful in troubleshooting SAN Boot on UCS. Authored by https://twit...

scotthan by Cisco Employee
  • 9 replies
  • 13 Helpful votes

Good afternoon all. I am looking at the bug scrub for n7700-s2-dk9.6.2.16.bin "7706 chassis" chassis currently running 6.2(10), potenially upgrading to 6.2(16). Whilst looking through the bug scrub for this chassis, l have came across 11 bugs, but th...

Resolved! 6500 VSS failure

Hi, we have had a situation with our 6500 VSS whereby the standby switch was removed from the VSS. Switch one is still in VSS mode but operating by itself. Qu. If the second switch is re-configured for VSS and the final command is issued for it to jo...

ksherwood by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, my name is  KEMOGNE DJOKO Martial I'm certified CCNA 840-602. so, i wanna extend my knowledge by add at this moment one more certification.  i'm interested in doing CCNP collaboration or CCNP data center.  so the question is to know if i'm author...

mkdjokis1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a two datacenter where OTV is implemented, the FHRP isolation is running to segregate the gateways for the vlans.I have one vlan which still needs to have active hsrp on DC1 and standby in DC2.I have exclude that vlan from the vlan filterli...

eng.bader by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes