Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

We are using cisco uBr7246 with Version 12.1(1a)T1. We are using Motorola SB3100, 4100 and 5100 Modems in our network. Presently we are facing this peculiar problem. Modems are pinging using "ping docsis" but not through ping Ip address. Once the ca...

Has someone come a cross a problem with Port-Channeling between 6509 and 6513. Both are running sup720 and IOS 12.2(17a)sx4?I have a (2) Single Mode Fiber running between these switches, and have configured a Layer III port channel. The channels ar...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 3825 routers that I want to configure for HSRP. I want the routers to act as follows: when the active router is unavailable, the standby router becomes active. But, when the previous active router becomes available again, I don't want i...

routercpu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up my 1st frame relay connection and am going through the 7206 config looking at the HSSI configs to get an idea of how to set up the new connection. On almost every frame connection Class Data appears i.e.interface Hssi6/0.3 point-to-p...

thermoset by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes