Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi While attempting to connect cat 6509 & 6513 via L2 Port channel 201, i encountered the following error messages.Oct 14 23:53:49: %SPANTREE-SP-2-RECV_PVID_ERR: Received BPDU with inconsistent peer vlan id 347 on Port-channel201 VLAN351.Oct 14 23:53...

alexhang by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Need some help on this one,when i try to generte and mail a report it gives me an errors, this is what i do,RME-configuraion Management -Network ShowCommandd-Immediate Execution I select a device and run a SH ver and i try to email this report...

goa0201 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir, In switch ,every ports has different MAC address or one combine MAC address of switch.Is this true? When we talk about switch'MAC address in STP calculations. Which MAC address STP take either one of the port's MAC address in switch...

bilalccna by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are unable to grab the cpu utilization for the above switches. We have no problem on Cat6500 and Cat4500. Is there any issue with these model? We had tried using various oid on the mrtg but still cant grab it. Any helps?Thx

jkh_tt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see how to go into the dbreader by logging in with admin rights, accessing http://works.noc.dc.gov:1741/dbreader/dbreader.html, logging in as dba, putting the password in and going to the RME db. Does anyone know how to be able to copy this databa...