Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello All:I need a little help regarding multilink. I wasn't involved in the setup don't know too much about it. But I need to change which T1's IP block is being used by the Multilink group. Here is my cuurent config. How do I go abut doing this. Th...

js358 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi!any one could help on implementing acces-list on cisco 2600 router's subinterfaces? i tried to apply some access-list on the cisco 2600 router but it doesn't work especially for the 2 host that i added in. The way i applied the access-list in thes...

dkblee by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our Mechanical and Electrical people are asking for the 'diversity' of power from the CISCO equipment with 4000W AC-input power supply. What is the diversity of a Cat.6509 switch with 4000W AC-input power supply? For example, if 50% of IP phones are ...

tomchan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have created an active management VLAN for admin purposes. The interface that has an IP assigned to it in the VLAN shows "up, line protocol is down" unless I have a switchport assigned to the VLAN. Is there a way to have the inteface stay up so I...

tech by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes