Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi I am preparing for CCNP, I ahve a question about AS is ospf. What determines if a particular router belongs to an AS, is its the OSPF process ID? I am not clear about thisthanks

vasista by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All:I'm having an issue with my ISP and it looks to me like a routing issue their end. They assinged me a "static" ip which is really a 20 year DHCP leased IP.Connected directly to their modem with my laptop I can pull the following configurati...

js358 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm looking into setting up a T3 between two of my locations. The price of the T3 isn't all that bad, the issue is finding a way to route traffice over the T3 at wirespeed. I can't use a layer 3 switch (no serial connections), and traditional...

Placate by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if you can configure a helper address to work with NAT? I want to have a setup where NAT is utilzed, but all the clients will recieve their IP stack via the central DHCP server at HQ. So, if I configure the helper address will it the...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I am trying to disable telnet on the router and i am getting back a message 'can't delete last 5 vty lines' after i enter the no line vty 0 4 command. I can enter other commands within line vty but i can't disable it. It is ios 12.2. Thank...

mialbert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is the show ip cef adj table, why I didn't see the entry?r5#sh ip cef ad se0/0 10.1.35.8 deIP CEF with switching (Table Version 12), flags=0x0 12 routes, 0 reresolve, 0 unresolved (0 old, 0 new) 15 leaves, 12 nodes, 14340 bytes, 15 inserts, 0 ...

hi will there be any problems if i hve 2 different playout delay modes in my routers between which i m using VOIP. one end its adaptive and one end its fixed.is this only related to the jitter buffer on the respective locations or to do anything with...

Top Solution Authors

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card