Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello, I am just having a problema while rebooting an ACE4710 after trying to upgrade to firmware A5.3.4. When I perform a reload, the reboot starts OK but at a certain point it remains forever at the step Waiting for lock /tmp/octeon-pci-lock. Any h...

Hello all, I have to upgrade my 3750X switch from IP base to IP services so, searching on the internet, I figured out there are 2 options. Please see the below captured photo which is from CISCO web site. Which one should I buy for upgrading and w...

I'm really new to Cisco switch configurations, so i don't really know if there is a difference. I went and downloaded the newest IOS for quite a few of our switches and i noticed some of them look identical even if they are different models. For exam...

hi; we have asr 1001x with Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 03.17.00.S and we are making nat overload with pool. ===config ip nat pool OUTNET x.x.x.2 x.x.x.254 prefix-length 24 ip nat inside source list 1 pool OUTNET overload access-list 1 permit y.y...

muammer01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes