Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

just recently bought a new 800 series router to connect to internet and to add in the existing router which connecting to branch office.It means I will have 2 gateway on my network.How should I set inorder to get all my workstations to connect to int...

ddicky by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could you indicate me more information about performance of Cisco 1721 with two BRI´s interfaces with command 'dialer load-threshold 153 either', for example:-Which parameters are used by the router for calculate the threshold???-In moment of raise a...

javierf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,what's is the function NTP authentication?For example, I have a router configured as NTP MASTER, so I want that only routers that have the same authentication key can GET time from this server... but in my tests any device can GET time from my NTP...

jefforsi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloWhen configuring Static and Dynamic NAT, i've always used an ACL to block off the statically used IP address from initiating dynamic NAT, i've been doing this cause i was told this is best practice, however i really dont know the reasoning behin...

sfarzin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi I have a router with two ethernet interfaces and two different networks. I want to connect both to a same switch and hence spilt the switch 2950xl to two vlans. How can i accomplish this please provide configuration links. I don't want to use tr...

dathaide by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes