Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello, I have a 3550-24-SMI switch that i use for webhosting and i need to know how i can get a total amount of bandwidth used per month for each port on the switch. What are my options. Is there something i can turn on in the switch, or do i need sp...

bmannella by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In all Information I can find about transmission Distances for Gigabit SX there is a parameter "MODAL BANDWITH" which makes the range to go from 220 to 275 meters using a 62'5 micron fiber depending if its value is from 160 to 200 MHz km. ¿is thi...

I have a Cat 6509 with 4xMSFC and connecting to a remote site Cat 3550-EMIWe have a new line between the 2 sites connted from switch to switch. I have configured the L3 on both switches and it is working fine.My question is I have used a x.x.x.x/30 s...

londint by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can you please give me a precise idea about some traffic pattern inREAL multiservice networks such as video, voice, email or web patterns...By pattern I mean the packet size, the frequence of sending packets,the time a session lasts, the time betw...