Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I have connected two 1751's back to back using T1 crossover cable.WIC - csu/dsu T1 on both.And have used Frame Relay Sub-interface config with one of them using internal clock on t1.problem: Serial up, line protocol down.issuing sh frame-relay pc i ...

sp by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a central location with a 2610XM with a frac t1 and a 4-port ISDN module. I have 4 remotes with 56K frame connections and I want to setup ISDN backup. I have read the "frame Relay Backup over ISDN paper" is there anything else out there that g...

brian by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In my lab, I have a core 7500 distribution router running IOS 12.2(8)T and a remote 3640 spoke site running IOS 12.1(5)T12. They are running EIGRP between them. I configured the remote 3640 with the EIGRP stub feature. When I fail the LAN port of the...

pblume by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 4006 show log

when I do a show log on one of my 4006 SupIIIs the time shows as 1d8h instead of the Date and time. My ntp configuration is correct and a show clock displays the right time and date. How do I get my logs to display time and date.

sknorr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have two internet connections, a dsl and a 64k leased line connection from 2 different isp's.the 64k is connected thru a wic-2t module and i plan to connect the dsl thru the extra ethernet slot on my 2610 router. how do i configure bgp such that i...